Count on Collis Today!
Free Estimates Available
HVAC Service Plans
Protect your heating/cooling equipment by becoming a Collis Club Member (CCM) when you sign up for one or more of our annual HVAC service plans! As a Collis Club Member, you can rest assured that your system has been thoroughly cleaned and inspected, is safe to operate, and is running at peak efficiency.
Our technicians can often discover issues and offer solutions to take care of them during your maintenance visit resulting in less inconvenient and costly breakdowns.
Our Annual CCM Heating Plan Includes:
- Testing of combustion air
- Inspection and cleaning of flame sensor
- Inspection of the blower
- Cleaning and adjusting of the burner
- Inspecting the heat exchanger
- Checking all safety controls
- Evaluating the flue
- Inspecting the filters
- Testing for temperature difference
- Evaluating electrical connections
- Checking the ventilation system
- Ensuring working thermostat
- Inspecting the circulator pump
- Testing zone valves
Our Annual CCM Air Conditioning Plan Includes:
- Cleaning the condenser coil
- Inspection and cleaning of the drain pan
- Evaluating the evaporator coil
- Checking the refrigerant charge
- Testing for proper amperage
- Inspecting heat pump operation
Collis Club Members Also Enjoy:
- Priority HVAC service – you’ll receive same-day service when you need it
- 15% discount on most repairs
- No dispatch fee*
*excludes weekends, holidays, and after hours calls
Give us a call at Fred F. Collis & Sons to speak to one of our home comfort experts about Collis Club Membership pricing for your home’s heating and cooling systems! Be sure to ask about our bundle options. You’ll be able to enjoy substantial savings by taking care of both your heating and cooling maintenance needs in one single appointment! You can reach our team at 315-768-2323.