Count on Collis Today!
Rebates and Incentives
Free Estimates Available
Rebates and Incentives
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) EmPower+ Program
- New York State Clean Heat Program
- New York State Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Rebates through NATIONAL GRID / NYSEG
With Collis, you’ll receive quality work and upgrades for your house, and we’ll help you qualify for significant rebates and financial assistance programs!
EmPower+ helps you Save Money!
Here at Fred F. Collis & Sons, we help you to receive the maximum benefit from the EmPower+ Program. Under this program, New York provides substantial funding towards energy efficient home upgrades for eligible New Yorkers. Depending on your household size and income, you may even qualify for FREE energy efficiency solutions by our team at Collis, including:
- Air sealing
- Installation of Energy Efficient Appliances
- Home Energy Assessment (or Energy Audit)
- CO/ Smoke Detectors
- Furnace Filters & Slot Covers
- LED Light Bulbs
- Pipe Wrap
- Programmable Thermostats
- Weather-stripping and Door Sweeps
*Upgrades are chosen and approved based on energy savings criteria and is at the discretion of the Empower NY program.
Are you wondering if you qualify for financial assistance from EmPower+? You may be eligible if:
- Your household income is below 80% of the state median income (see the chart below to see if your income fits)
- You live in a single family home located in an eligible territory (view EmPower+ eligible geographies here)
- You participate in a utility payment assistance program
Guidelines set at 80% of the State Median Income
|House Occupancy||Household Income Limit|
Save on Heat Pumps with NYS Clean Heat!
The NYS Clean Heat program helps you save money and stay comfortable year round. This program is available to NYS residents that use participating utility companies, such as National Grid or NYSEG. Eligible customers in priority zip codes in New York can receive an additional 25% incentive on heat pumps. Save up to $1,000 per 10,000 btus! We will let you know what you’re eligible for when you contact us!
Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
If you need help paying for the cost of heating your home, Fred F. Collis & sons will help you qualify for HEAP. With the help of HEAP, you may be eligible to receive energy efficiency services, which includes
- Cleaning of primary heating equipment
- Chimney cleaning
- Minor Repairs
- Installation of carbon monoxide detectors
- Installation programmable thermostats
Benefit amounts are based on the actual cost incurred to provide clean and tune services, up to a maximum of $400.
Your home may be eligible a Heating Equipment Tune-up benefits if:
- You are the homeowner
- Your household’s gross monthly income is at or below the current income guidelines
- Your primary heating equipment is more than 12 months old
- Your primary heating equipment or chimney has not been cleaned within the last 12 months
If you think you qualify for HEAP please feel free to contact us or Call us at 315-895-1941 to get started.
Heating Equipment Repair or Replacement Program (HERR)
If you receive HEAP benefits and your heating system is not working or needs replacement due to a catastrophic failure you may be eligible for this benefit.
Rebates through National Grid / NYSEG!
Get rebates up to $600 and reduce your heating costs by up to 30% when you upgrade to qualifying, space heating equipment including boilers, furnaces, and combination furnace-water heaters!! Increase your comfort and peace of mind, conserve energy, and save for years to come. It’s easy:
1. Work with us to select your equipment
2. Purchase and install at the service address
3. Complete and submit an online application with our help!